Take a transformational journey to the Land of the Pharaoh's, spend time with Deb Webber from TV's Sensing Murder
Deb's unique skills are from a lifetime connecting with spirit and it is her passion to teach and share with you on this journey through Egypt.
After visiting Egypt in October 2017, Deb felt an instant connection to the energies that this mystical country holds.
If you are a fan of Deb's and you resonate with her message then imagine how that is amplified in a place like Egypt.
Egypt has the power to unlock deep emotions in all of us, it's a place to connect like no other.
Invest in yourself and join Deb Webber for this unique and powerful journey of self discovery.
Single Supplement applies USD4799
- Join Deb Webber Sunday 22nd April 2018
- Discover the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs on your personal journey from April 22nd to 5th May, through Ancient Egypt and along the magnificent Nile River.
- Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur
- Temples at Abu Simbel, Philae, Edfu, Komombo and Luxor, Karnak and Hatshepsut
- Tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- 3 Days cruising the majestic Nile River
- Gaze at the famous funerary mask of King Tutankhamen at the Egyptian Museum
- Shop for some bargains at the oldest and largest markets in Egypt, Khan el Khalili
- ***All sites will be visited, however we reserve the right to change order of site visits if necessary.